Beautiful Boracay in pictures

Words cannot do this places justice. The beaches in the Philippines are amazing. I don’t have a fancy camera (although I am going to invest when I next get a good payday), all these photos are from my iPhone 5 or GoPro Hero 3+ Black.

Enjoy.

Boracay White beach

Boracay White beach

Just after sunset on Boracay White beach, Station 3.

Just after sunset on Boracay White beach, Station 3.

Puka Beach, Boracay.

Nap time

Nap time

Street view

Street view

Dinner with a view

Dinner with a view

Clearest water ever. You could spot a shark coming miles away.

Clearest water ever. You could spot a shark coming miles away.

Boracay… Offically my favourite island in the world!

{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

JONtotheworld February 15, 2015 at 2:50 pm

You just captured the life in Boracay beyond the white beach,like the photos of the street and the cute dog.

I am happy that you enjoyed Boracay :)
JONtotheworld recently posted…The Child Vendors of CambodiaMy Profile

Jayne February 15, 2015 at 10:07 pm

These photos are gorgeous. We’ve got a wedding in the Philippines later this year and will be heading to Boracay afterwards. Do you have any tips on places to stay?
Jayne recently posted…Vlog: How Do You Get Freelance Clients?My Profile

sallymunt February 16, 2015 at 6:32 am

Ah thank you, it is so beautiful here! Station 3 on White beach is the quietest and less touristy area. We have a lovely double room at a guest house (Boracay Residence LM) on Angor road, right on the beach for £10 a night. There is another nice place opposite called Tree House and a lot of guest houses and apartments around this road. It is about a 15/20 minute walk from the markets, main bars, busy area etc. Prices triple the closer you get. Station 1 and 2 are a lot more developed and expensive, still beautiful though!

Rashaad February 24, 2015 at 3:28 am

Amazing pictures – especially of the basketball court and beach art :)
Rashaad recently posted…Top Ten UK Moments (5-1)My Profile

Kate March 26, 2015 at 12:28 pm

I’d never even heard of Boracay until I’d recently started reading about it on travel blogs… & now I’m mesmerised! Trying to decide whether it’s better to hit up here or Bali. The choice is tough!
Kate recently posted…Wieliczka Salt MineMy Profile

sallymunt sallymunt March 26, 2015 at 1:02 pm

I do prefer the Philippines to Bali…